Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Spotty Blogging

I have to get better at blogging.  I read other blogs (which is probably where all my actual blogging time goes) and people are soo much better at keeping their blogs current than I am.  I am actually pitiful at it.  I mean, just look at the last time I made it in here.  It was November for Chrissake.  And now its like, halfway thru December.  That's just plain wrong. 

And while we're on the subject....I have had about ten new ideas for books and have barely had time to put the ideas down on paper.  Lately I seem to have the attention span of a gnat.  Now, granted, I am in Moving hell.  I am moving my family from one house to another.  And as if that wasn't bad enough, my COMPANY is also moving from one huge industrial location to another.  Guess who was made the Project Manager of that eight-armed fiasco?  You guessed it.  So I suppose with my ENTIRE LIFE in cardboard boxes you could say I have a reasonably passable excuse for not blogging.  Except that could creep up on you and take your life over.  An excuse for a day without blogging has become one for a week and then two weeks and then three and soon its been nearly a month since I've even cracked open the ole' laptop.  Complacency is a sneaky bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment