THE KID’S INTERVIEW
Carleigh Blobel, age 11, interviews her author mom, Iris Blobel
1. Can you name all your Mom’s books?
A. Sweet Dreams Miss England & Journey to her Dreams
2. Which is your favorite and why?
A. Sweet Dreams Miss England because it was mums first book and it was really special to me .
3. When does your Mom write? Where in the house? Describe her writing area.
A. Mum writes when ever she can especially at night when she is on her laptop. She usually writes in the living room or sometimes in the kitchen area, her bedroom or outside, if it nice weather.
4. What are you doing when Mom is writing?
A. Most of the time i would be playing with my sister (Tara) or watching TV at night
5. If Mom got rich and famous, what would you want her to do with the money?
A. I would like you use some of my money towards a house and starting a family or extending my bedroom
6. Do you read your Mom’s books?
A. I read a little but because they're romance I'm not really interested
7. Do you think you do better in school because Mom is a writer?
A. No not really .
8. Do your friends know what your Mom writes? Do you tell them?
A. My friends know a lot about my Mums books because I like to brag about it
9. Do you want to be a writer when you grow up? If not, what do you want to be.
A. I would like to be a writer and follow in my Mums footsteps, but I wouldn't do romance i would probably do kids books. I would also like to be a teacher or a police officer
10. If you could dedicate a book to your Mom, what would you say?
A. To my Mum for inspiring me to write to write my own books
and "Innocent Tears" coming out late 2012
Presenter @ www.voicefm.com.au