Sunday, June 3, 2012

WAY PAST MIDNIGHT is now live on Amazon

Today is a fun day in the Combs household.  I announced the release of my 6th book, WAY PAST MIDNIGHT, and posted a release party on my facebook page.  My son and I have been monitoring the invitations and he is getting more excited than I am.  It really is fun seeing all the people pop up that are friends or fans or just supporters of independent authors.  Very gratifying to see how many people are as excited for my new project as I am for theirs.

I'll be doing giveaways throughout the day randomly, and frankly, also to names my son likes! *giggle*.  If you are a horror fan or a reviewer, I'd love you to contact me about a review copy.

Here is the Amazon link and cover:
http://www.amazon.com/Way-Past-Midnight-ebook/dp/B0088DXFP8/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1338738090&sr=1-1


Please contact me on my facebook Release Party to promote your own project.  Just as you support me, I would love to support you.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment