Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy Anniversary To Me and My Husband!

Today is My 10th Wedding Anniversary

by Samantha Combs on Thursday, July 7, 2011 at 10:59am
Hello everyone. Today is my 10th wedding anniversary. My husband would rather die than be on facebook, but I am wishing him happy anniversary here anyway. Twelve years ago I wondered who the good looking guy was over by the dart board. Ten years ago he stood next to me and told me I looked beautiful. Eight years ago, he kissed my head and told me, honey, he's perfect. Five years ago, he said, Baby, she looks just like you. And three hours ago, he called me from work and said, I'm sorry I forgot, but I've never loved you more. Want me to bring dinner home? He doesn't read my books, I'm not sure where we'll be in ten more years, but he can order food for me at any restaurant in town without me telling him what I want, he NEVER forgets to put the seat down, he's the only person I can close my eyes in the car with, and when I got my first book deal, he was the only person I was desperate to tell. Oh yeah....I'm married and I wouldn't have it any other way. So happy anniversary Husband. Love ya.

2 comments:

  1. worst best friend EVER. I saw it on my calendar three times, said I need to call and OOOPS. I so apologize. Love you guys, congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always knew you did. Apology accepted!

    ReplyDelete