Saturday, July 2, 2011

CONTEST!!!!

Okay, everyone, I am officially announcing a contest on this blog.  I have some followers and I have been advised there are likely some "lurkers" out there as well.  So, this contest is designed to draw out the lurkers and get them to be followers.  This contest is also to celebrate another huge step in bringing this little socially stunted turtle out of her shell.  Yes, applause can begin slowly, people, I have joined the damn conversation!  You read it right.  I am now a member of the insane Twitter Nation!!!!!  I even signed up to do it on my Blackberry which is going to make my husband nuts.

So, here is the contest.  All you have to do is answer ONE LITTLE QUESTION from my recent release, SPELLBOUND, and I will send you one of the new bookmarks I just received for the book.  A beautiful replica of the cover art done by Elaina Lee graces the top half of it.  I will award FIVE LUCKY LURKERS who become new followers with the prize.  So, here is the question:

What is the name of Logan's little sister in the book, SPELLBOUND?  (so easy!)

Answer in this post or email me at: samanthacombswrites@gmail.com.  Be sure and let me know where I can reach you back to get a mailing address to send you your prize.  Good luck and have a wonderful Fourth of July weekend.  And look for me on Twitter.  Follow me! (I think that's what you say!  :-)

**&&^%&^(*(&  FIREWORKS(&%##^()  

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the cover ;) ** swoon ** and Its def cover love time if Elena Lee has done it !!! WOHOOO OFF to email you !! Id love to review your book .. Ill send you a message ;)

    Bookmarks and cover flats !!! swagaliscious !!

    kat

    kittee_cat@bigpond.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katrina:
    I din't know if I already sent you a review copy or not, but I would be happy to send you a signed bookmark. Email me here: samanthacombswrites@gmail.com and let me know where you would like me to post it and it would be my pleasure. Thank you for commenting!

    ReplyDelete