Monday, October 25, 2010

The Crazy Life Takes Over!

Sorry I haven't been posting very often.  As the title suggests, my crazy life has taken over my literary life.  Today my husband is having a minor surgery but it has consumed our lives in a very major way.  And not to be outdone in the atte tion-getting department, of course my daughter chose today to have a fever. 

The days leading up to today have been jampacked as well.  Even as I write this I realize it all sounds plausible enough, but it reeks, REEKS of excuse.  I am a writer, for Gods sake.  I should thrive on this.  I should find any tiny moment to take a step back and look at the hilarity of the shenanigans I find myself in and write, write, write!  I chide myself now for not doing so because some of the things lately in the house, you would not believe.

But I digress.  We leave soon for Hospital and I will try and be somber now for the moment calls for it.  But I swear, I will return because I have some funny stuff for you later, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment