Tuesday, September 20, 2011

GHOSTLY drops on Thursday, 9-22-11

Just a quickie note because I am pretty excited and too jazzed to wait to announce this.  GHOSTLY drops in two days!  Of course, it will be available at all the normal haunts (get it?  Its a ghost story?  haunts?  Whatever, move on) such as my publisher's website, Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble, along with some others as well.  I'll post all the links when the sites actually go live on the big day.  


It's been a while since I bragged about getting the contract with my publisher for this stand-alone Young Adult paranormal, so let me refresh your memory with the back cover blurb for it now:


Book blurb for GHOSTLY:

High school has never been effortless for social misfit Juice Zander and her sophomore year is proving to be no exception.  Having a new boy in homeroom actually pay attention to her might be a start to all that changing.  But there are some big issues brewing.  That fact that Shane Elliot has revealed himself to be a ghost isn’t her biggest problem.  Neither is the fact that he wants her to help him find a “host body” so he can be a real teenager again.  It’s not even that when she does find a possible donor for her supercute ghost, it’s another so-not-ugly guy who for some unprecedented reason likes her.  No, her real problem is that after years of platonic friendship, she discovers one of her best buddies has feelings for her and she’s afraid those feelings might be mutual.

                Enlisting the help of her tight group of best friends, Juice sets out to 1) find the perfect host for her ghost, 2) figure out her surprising new relationship with her longtime friend and 3) maybe discover she’s not such a social misfit after all.   

I think it's was just great lucky timing that I have a ghost story coming out so close to Halloween and don't think I'm not going to publicize that little morsel of good fortune half to death.  I'll be appearing on a few blogs and definitely doing some giveaways, so stay tuned.  And please let me know if you read and enjoy it.  I hope so!  Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment