Monday, August 29, 2011

It's a GO! Stay Tuned for My New Series

I received an overwhelming response to the tentative feelers I put out for my little project.  So, I am pleased to announce that beginning on the 31st with my own story, and officially starting on the 1st of September, I will be doing my first series of guest posts called My Personal Path to Publication.  Amazing people are coming forward to share their journey with you!  The best part is these posts are going to come from some of whom I consider to be the most exciting new voices today in Young Adult, Paranormal, Sci-Fi, Thriller, Horror, Drama, Contemporary Romance, and Memoir.  I have been extraordinarily fortunate to meet and be befriended by these astonishing writer/authors on facebook and I am thrilled they have agreed to be a part of this experiment.  I mean, seriously, just check out the lineup, in no particular order:

  • Kathy Bennett
  • Jason McIntyre
  • Scott Prussing
  • Crystal Cattabriga
  • Gracen Miller
  • Lisa Kessler
  • Lindsay Downs
  • Deena Remiel
  • Ednah Walters
  • Kymberlee Burks-Miller
  • Joseph Eastwood
  • Rue Volley
  • Dominique Eastwood
  • Kay Springsteen
  • Crystal Ward
And that may not even be all!  I am asking more authors every day.  If this works out, I may even get to make this a recurring feature on my blog.  And if there is a special author you would adore hearing from, make sure I know about him or her.  I SURELY don't know everyone and this would be an excellent way for me to become exposed to the cream of the crop!

What you will learn from each post is the author's very personal journey.  You'll understand that it isn't easy and very often it isn't pretty.  As authors we learn to take rejection and flip that negative into a positive and make sure we stay the course.  And we learn to celebrate each victory with like-minded creative souls.  I hope to introduce you to new authors and new books.  And do make contact with these authors.  I have it on personal authority that each and every one wants to be YOUR new friend.  Connect on facebook, and Twitter and Google and however else you want to.  And above all else, try and buy their books.  Because at the end of the day, that's why they, and I, write.  We want to entertain you.  I hope that this project blog series does.  Enjoy meeting my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment